Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

WrestleMania in 2013/2014, Former World Champion Retires, Goldberg Update & More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

WrestleMania in 2013/2014, Former World Champion Retires, Goldberg Update & More Vide
PostSubject: WrestleMania in 2013/2014, Former World Champion Retires, Goldberg Update & More   WrestleMania in 2013/2014, Former World Champion Retires, Goldberg Update & More I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Source: F4Wonline.com

- Bill Goldberg will be appearing at independent wrestling show on February 27th at Camp Pendleton. He will not be wrestling.

- The city of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada has put in a bid to host WWE's WrestleMania in either 2013 or 2014.

- WWE Superstar Big Show turns 38 years old today.

- The name change from WWF to WWE was ranked #7 on Time's list of Top Worst Corporate Name Changes.

- Ron Simmons wrestled his retirement match this past weekend in Georgia, teaming with Air Paris and David Young to lose to the team of Terry Lawler, Alexander the Great and Bobby Hayes. TNA Knockout Christy Hemme accompanied Simmons to the ring. He did his "DAMN!" spot and at a Q&A session after the show, said he would continue to appear at wrestling events but would no longer be wrestling.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

WrestleMania in 2013/2014, Former World Champion Retires, Goldberg Update & More Vide
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania in 2013/2014, Former World Champion Retires, Goldberg Update & More   WrestleMania in 2013/2014, Former World Champion Retires, Goldberg Update & More I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Happy B-day Big Show
Back to top Go down

WrestleMania in 2013/2014, Former World Champion Retires, Goldberg Update & More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: WWE News & Spoilers-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com