Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

Bill Murray Confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

Bill Murray Confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler Vide
PostSubject: Bill Murray Confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler   Bill Murray Confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Source:Mail Online

When Sigourney Weaver was traveling the world promoting Avatar, she dropped a possible big spoiler about Bill Murray's character in Ghostbusters 3. Many doubted what she said, but it looks like she was right on the money as Murray said the exact same thing to Mail Online.

The following contains spoilers you may not want to know before you see the movie.

In the December interview, Weaver said: "I know that my little son, Oscar – who was kidnapped from me – I think he has grown up to be a ghostbuster," adding, "I might be in it and I see nothing wrong with being in it, although I don't think I will have a big part in it. I think Bill Murray has a little more to do with it - he might be a ghost."

And in the new interview, Murray says: "I'll come back in Ghostbusters III only if I get to be a ghost. I said to them, 'I'll do it if you kill me off in the first reel.' So now they are going to have me as a ghost in the film."
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

Bill Murray Confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bill Murray Confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler   Bill Murray Confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 pm

oh brother... Laughing
Back to top Go down

Bill Murray Confirms Ghostbusters 3 Spoiler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Entertainment And Celeb News-
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Fighting sports | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com