Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History Vide
PostSubject: Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History   Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Source:CBS

CBS Sports' coverage of "Super Bowl XLIV," featuring the New Orleans Saints' 31-17 win over the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, Feb 7 (6:31-9:50 PM, ET), was watched by a Nielsen estimated average of 106.5 million viewers, making it the most-watched program in television history, eclipsing the finale of "M*A*S*H" in 1983 (106 million).

"With all the memorable story lines going into Super Bowl XLIV combined with the awesome power of the NFL, we are thrilled with this rating, and I am extremely proud of the way the entire CBS Television Network produced, sold and promoted the most-watched television show in history," said Sean McManus, President, CBS News and Sports.

The CBS Television Network's coverage of "Super Bowl XLIV" earned an average fast national household rating/share of 45.0/68, up +7% from last year's 42.0/64 (Pittsburgh-Arizona), making it the highest-rated Super Bowl in 14 years (1/28/96; 46.0/68; Dallas-Pittsburgh).

Nielsen estimates that CBS's coverage of "Super Bowl XLIV" was seen in-all-or part by an estimated 153.4 million viewers, +1% higher than last year's previous high of 151.6 million (NBC).
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History   Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 pm

I bet WWE will lie about that Laughing
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Sting , AJ , Jeff
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History   Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:00 pm

LOL probably .
Back to top Go down
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History   Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:41 pm

They didn't do it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History   Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl is the Most-Watched Program in TV History

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Entertainment And Celeb News-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com