Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

NLWL Grading System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

NLWL Grading System Vide
PostSubject: NLWL Grading System   NLWL Grading System I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Point coverage

Promos:..........................................................................................................40/100
Entrance:........................................................................................................10/100
Technicality and Organization: (What you know and how you make it look)15/100
Entertainment and Originality:........................................................................15/100
Respect:..........................................................................................................15/100
Finish:...........................................................................................................10/100

Promo's: How well did you deliver your promo? I'm use to promo based so it is important for the grade. Did you stay in character?
Did you stay fair and entertain being original and not make it chore to read?

Entrance: What level was your entrance, curtain jerker, main event, what was the crowd reaction?

Technical and Organization: Did you make it a good match and organized was it believable?

Entertainment and Original: Over all did you keep the reader entertained and where you original while doing?

Respect: Who wants to see a squash match did you give and take it as per deemed the norm.

Finish: Were you original and how entertaining was the finish of the match?

If it seems simple it's cuz it is.

Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com

NLWL Grading System

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: No Limits Wrestling League (NLWL E-Fed) :: Info :: Facts And Figures-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com