Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Sting , AJ , Jeff
Fav. Celeb:

Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 Executive%20office
COme in and r/p ask for matches start a storyline or advance a storyline.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:06 pm

: Is that a challenge dont make me take you over my knee young lady.
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Angel*Smiles and laughs*:Yes it is a challenge*She smirks*
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:11 pm

: COme her you .

Draven lunges towards her they bump heads and laugh .

: Maybe the ring is better .
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Angel*Nods her head*:Yea i think so*She laughs*
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:20 pm

They head to the ring .

Draven makes a bell ringing sound and there off . Draven does a taunt like The Rock to Just Bring It.
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Angel smirks then skips over to Draven. She tries to run and takle him, but since she's so small, she falls then laughs at her epic fail. lol
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 pm

He helps her up and again like the Rock does the Easy Big fella taunt . And waves her to try it again not before lightly tapping her butt to do so.
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Angel smirks and smiles, then tries to run and tackle again, but falls again. Angel gets to her knees and crawls over to the ropes to get up.
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Draven does his wolf taunt then stops and goes to help her up winks and kisses her in the corner .

His new finisher I keed folks but it did get a reaction hehe .
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Angel smirks then Kisses Draven back. Angel then puts her arms around his neck but to his suprise, she locks in a head lock,not too tight though. Angel giggles and kisses his cheek.
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:12 pm

He shakes his head in that no ma am way and lifts her up for a belly to back suplex but only to let her down gently . Letting her know he has a counter for every move just like Dean Malenko.
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:43 am

Angel,who is laying on her back, looks up at Draven and smirks. Then, Angel rolls and flips up like HBK then laughs. Angel tries, once again, to tackle Draven but this time, he falls back, and Angel falls on top of him. Angel starts laughing, then quickly goes for the pin, but Draven kicks out at one.
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 am

Draven rolls over and now she is on the bottom , he slides in between her legs and locks her hands down . Not even attempting a pin he kisses her long and deep as he pulls back to smile biting her ear.
I love you baby!
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Angel giggles then Kisses Dravens cheek. Angel looks up at the ref who is shaking his head, then laughs. Smile
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Draven turns gives the ref a look and the ref knowing his place left the ring .

He smiles back to Angelina and kisses her on the lips and wiggles remember hes between her legs folks .
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Angel smiles then Kisses Draven again. When he wiggles, Angel rolls backwards, getting to her knees, then smirks. Smile
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Draven smiles and motions with his finger to come over .
He helps her and himself up kisses her hand.

: Thats enough ring training for one day you win I can't take it anymore well I could but the bedroom is where we need the showdown .

He smiles and holds the rope for her.
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Angel gets up and smiles.

Angel:That sounds good to me!

Angel walks to the ropes, then puts one leg through them, and shakes her hips then puts the other leg through, making her signature exit, just like her entrence. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Draven smiles putting his fingers on his chin . She knew she was a 10 and he would remind her later. Draven quickly jumped down and hand in hand they walked back to the office.

: Im in a very naughty mood I should warn you my dear .
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Angel* smiles and laughs*:me too, and well, it is Valentines Day..*She smiles* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:44 pm

He grabs her by the butt and spanks her a couple times .

: Good and your right it is isn't I need to set a reservation for dinner ,but thats much later and I already got desert on my mind.
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Angel shrieks a little but then starts smiling and laughing.

Angel:hehe i like the sounds of that.*Angel kisses Draven*:Desert first? *She started laughing*
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Draven : I don;t even need a spoon or fork this desert is finger licking good .

He looks at her with a evil grin and a wink .
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Angel Smiles then raises one eyebrow, then hops into his arms,and locks her arms around his neck.

Angel:Glad to hear that!*She kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:55 pm

He kisses her back biting her neck .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office   Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draven Alexander's Locker room and Office

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: No Limits Wrestling League (NLWL E-Fed) :: R/P Arena :: Backstage-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com