Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

SmackDown Matches, Mickie's First Country Concert, SmackDown Double Duty & More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

SmackDown Matches, Mickie's First Country Concert, SmackDown Double Duty & More Vide
PostSubject: SmackDown Matches, Mickie's First Country Concert, SmackDown Double Duty & More   SmackDown Matches, Mickie's First Country Concert, SmackDown Double Duty & More I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:12 pm

-Lordsofpain.net

- This week's episode of ECW on SyFy scored a 1.0 cable rating.

- WWE's SmackDown brand will be pulling double duty on May 16th in Canada. The brand will run a 1pm show in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada and a 7pm show in St. John, New Brunswick.

- Mickie James will make her live concert debut on February 22nd in Nashville, TN as a part of the Dustin Wells Gift of Music concert. Mickie will share the stage with country music stars Rascal Flatts, Kellie Pickler, Jason Michael Carroll, Keith Anderson and Little Big Town.

- Matches airing on tonight's episode of SmackDown include Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk, John Morrison vs. R-Truth, Drew McIntyre vs. Kane, Michelle McCool & Layla vs. Mickie James in a handicap match, The Hart Dynasty vs. Matt Hardy & The Great Khali plus the main event of Chris Jericho vs. Undertaker in a No DQ match.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

SmackDown Matches, Mickie's First Country Concert, SmackDown Double Duty & More Vide
PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Matches, Mickie's First Country Concert, SmackDown Double Duty & More   SmackDown Matches, Mickie's First Country Concert, SmackDown Double Duty & More I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:18 am

CONGRATS FOR MICKIE
Back to top Go down

SmackDown Matches, Mickie's First Country Concert, SmackDown Double Duty & More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: WWE News & Spoilers-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com