Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

TNA Making A Major Announcement On Monday, Lashley Thinks He's Done With TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

TNA Making A Major Announcement On Monday, Lashley Thinks He's Done With TNA Vide
PostSubject: TNA Making A Major Announcement On Monday, Lashley Thinks He's Done With TNA   TNA Making A Major Announcement On Monday, Lashley Thinks He's Done With TNA I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:07 pm

-Lordsofpain.net

-- Bobby Lashley tells Heavy.com that he's under the impression that his relationship with TNA Wrestling has come to an end and he plans to focus on his MMA fighting career.

"I don't really know much man. I had a talk with the guys a while back about doing both. Everything seemed to be working well. I think maybe there were some complications there towards the end," Lashley said. "I got back home
and got all these calls from people saying that I had been released from wrestling. So as far as I know, I've been released, so yes, I can focus full time on MMA."

-- TNA Wrestling sent out a press release today about a "major announcement" coming this Monday afternoon. TNA President Dixie Carter and Hulk Hogan will be on hand at the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, Florida to make the announcement at 2:30pm (Eastern), a few hours before that night's iMPACT! Tapings.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

TNA Making A Major Announcement On Monday, Lashley Thinks He's Done With TNA Vide
PostSubject: Re: TNA Making A Major Announcement On Monday, Lashley Thinks He's Done With TNA   TNA Making A Major Announcement On Monday, Lashley Thinks He's Done With TNA I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am

BYE LASHLEY Sad
Back to top Go down

TNA Making A Major Announcement On Monday, Lashley Thinks He's Done With TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: TNA News & Spoilers-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com