Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Sting , AJ , Jeff
Fav. Celeb:

Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) Vide
PostSubject: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:00 pm

OOC I didnt just want this in a random thread and been working on the whole thing off and on for an awhile lol.

After a long hard rain was over, Draven went home to his home in Atlanta and we headed out of town. Draven wanted to stop at the church in his old stomping ground first thing, which Angelina thought was odd since Draven never speaks of church or his religion . He said he wanted to light a candle for his late grandmother, because her birthday was coming up . Unfortunately, the sanctuary was closed for a funeral, so they told us to come back the next day! He was so disappointed, but Angelina told him the church was hundreds of years old and would probably be standing the next day. He said I just didn't understand WHY this was so important to him -- and we headed for our hotel.

Draven nodded and agreed .
: Yea your right .. let's go to my old house I want you to see where I came from without knowing the past you cant see the future.
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:06 pm

The old house was run down to say the least wall and doors decrepid and shutters falling off the hinges . What was left wasn't much to see the floors were littered with old papers and surprisingly a baby crib that Draven knew wasn't his or his brothers.
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Angelina smiles at Draven and looks around. She walks next to Draven with her hand in his, and she looks at him and smiles wider. . Angelina walks around ,like a kid in the candy shop, looking at all the features. Angel walks over to one of the shutters in the inside, and before she could blink, it falls down.
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:17 pm

: Careful this place barely stands . Ya see this is obviously where me and my brother were raised. From nothing look at this place to everything I have now quite a change. In fact first big thing I bought with the outrageous amounts of money I made was buying my parents a new home about 3 x as big as this . I just wanted to see it and let you see where I came from let's go to my current house .

He reaches for her hand and they walk slowly out to the outside and the wind felt nice and trees shook the house as they got into the car.
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Angel*her eyes start to water*:Aw thats so sad.

Angel grabs a hold of his hand and smiles as they walk. She thinks about what she saw, and she feels so bad for them. Angel then puts her other hand around his waist and puts her head on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:26 pm

They arrive a few blocks over he never wanted to be far from where it all started . The home was amazing winding staircase everything in a silver or white There were several rooms but not so many a family wouldn't see each other I hate that. They got settled into the master bedroom and put away a few things while they had time for a change it wasn't about the ring Or then again .

:One day My Angel you can share all this with me .

All Angelina wanted to do was take a shower and go get some dinner after our long drive to Atlanta . Draven had other plans, though!
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Angel*Smiling*:I sure hope so*She kisses his cheek*

Angel smiles and looks around the place. She absoutly thought this place was amazing, so beautiful. Almost breath taking.
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:33 pm

He insisted they go check out the beautiful courtyard by the back entrance before the sun went down. she was feeling hot and cranky, but reluctantly agreed because no matter what this was his Angel or her WOLF , so they headed down. Walking around and admired the plants birds of paradise where there (Look em up if you haven't seen em yes Wolf knows plants too lol) and flowers, the fountain, and a beautiful wrought-iron gazebo. Draven said to should sit under the gazebo and decide where to have dinner that night. Once they sat down, he said that he had a belated birthday gift for me....then he pulled out a blue Tiffany bag from his jacket pocket Not his normal trenchcoat folks he had been wearing all day. He never wears just a jacket and Angelina knew it and kidded him about it all day
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Angel looks up at him and smiles. Hey eyes are glossier than usual and she smiles. She pulls out some watermelon lipgloss, and smiles when she hears him laugh. She puts that away,then puts all her attention to him and smiles wider.
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:42 pm

...but it was the only way he could keep the ring hidden from her, yet still safe! she was gonna be surprised by the timing of this proposal...he said, "It's NOT what you think..." She thought maybe he had bought me a sterling silver pen she had admired at Tiffany's, int the magazine a few weeks back but when she saw the little blue box Angelina KNEW it was her engagement ring and the time had come he had talked about it and mentioned it and now it was here !! She opened it very quickly and was stunned by the gorgeous round solitaire engagement ring he had picked out for her!
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Angel's eyes are wide open and she looks at Draven smiling. She gazes at the beautiful ring,then smiles and jumps into Dravens arms. She wraps her arms around his neck, and kisses him.
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:55 pm

He kisses her back and settles her down and ask her to please sit . She does so
She was so surprised that all Angelina could do was take off a smaller ring he had given her weeks ago and put on the new engagement ring. By the time it was on Angelina's finger, he was on his knees in front of her reading a poem/speech he had written -- asking me to be his wife.

A fairytale has just begun in the most perfect of ways,
Down on one knee a ring was given, "YES" did the lady say,
But this is not a dream you're in, this is love that's true,
Now all await with eagerness the day you'll say "I do!"

She was hugging him and shaking her head in amazement that he had managed to surprise her so totally. From out of nowhere, his brother came into the courtyard with congratulations and complimentary glasses of champagne for us. As we were toasting, kissing, and drinking champagne, Angelina realized that she had never actually told Draven yes!! So...I said, "I forgot to tell you yes -- Yes, I will be your wife!"
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Draven picks Angel up and spins her around. Angel smiles and kisses him. Draven puts her down, then Angelina smiles.

Angel:I'm SO happy right now! Nothing could ruin this moment! I love you so much, my Draven*Angel giggels then kisses Draven again*
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Draven grins and looks into her eyes .

: I love you you or the one I 've known that for awhile in fact maybe even the first or second time we went out we are perfect for each other . This is one of if not the happiest moment in my life nothing will ruin it .

Then we went back to our room and called our family and friends to spread the happy news -- everyone was thrilled for us. It was the most romantic, special weekend of my life!
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Angel*sitting on a chair*:we must have told everyone we knew!*She laughs*

Angel gets up and walks over to Draven. She puts her arms around him,and rests her head on his shoulders as she always does.

Angel:I cannot wait to say "i do"*She smiles and kisses him*
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:13 pm

ooc the wedding well have to write together imagine how good that'll be .

Draven smirks .
: I can't wait for that either Im so glad you said yes , I mean when the option is there you can always feel the yes but you never truly know you could've said no . But Im the happiest man on the planet cuz you said YES!
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 pm

ooc:It'l be awesome! lol

Angel*Smiles*:Could you ever imagine me saying no? Its me were talking about*She laughs* You may be the happiest guy on the planet, but im sure im the happiest girl ever!
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Draven smiles while looking up at her head slightly tilted .

Draven : Honestly no I can't imagine you saying it . How rude of me I showed you the past my present and we'll make the future and this will be yours too would you like a tour?

And I would like to see your 's well I like to see and know anything about you past present and future.
Back to top Go down
xxAngelinaxx
Mod
Mod
xxAngelinaxx

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Angel*Smiles and nods her head*:A tour would be great. And i can show you my past, and present. But you know my future. My future is with you*She smiles wider and hugs Draven*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )   Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draven & Angelina (Pivotal Moments )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: No Limits Wrestling League (NLWL E-Fed) :: R/P Arena :: Backstage-
Create a forum | Sports and Hobbies | Fighting sports | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com