Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW Vide
PostSubject: The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW   The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:26 am

-Wrestling-Edge.com

- Next week’s RAW guest host Jerry Springer says was drinking when he agreed to host the show. During a media conference call to promote the appearance, Springer says that he used to be a wrestling fan as a kid, but doesn’t keep up with the product much anymore.

“I’m looking forward to doing it though you know how opposed I am to fighting on television,” he said. “These are all professionally trained people. You have that. Other than that, entertainment is entertainment whether you’re an athlete or a singer. You have your moment when you’re on stage, or in a ring, or on a ballfield. It’s that moment where you have to be really, really focused. You have to perform.”

To read a full transcript of the conference call, visit RealityWanted.com.

- TMZ.com cameras caught up with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson this week and asked the former WWE superstar who owns his signature catch phrases, such as “Do you Smell What The Rock is Cookin.” According to Johnson, he and WWE co-own the phrases, as well as the name “The Rock.”

When the TMZ cameraman asked him why he used to wear “panties” in the ring, Johnson clarified that he wore “trunks” and that maybe it was just the cameraman dreaming of him in panties.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW   The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:54 am

CLASSIC ROCK LOL
Back to top Go down
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW   The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:12 pm

I never really got the meaning of, "Do you smell what The Rock is cooking?" Does it mean he had some bad food and can't stop passing gas or is he cooking/getting ready to whoop some candy ass? Which to me means a girl has such a nice ass like candy wanting to..............never mind this is a NON Adult forum Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW   The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:17 am

LOL ROCK FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW   The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock Talks to TMZ, Jerry Springer Speaks on Hosting RAW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: WWE News & Spoilers-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com