Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

No TNA Show Scheduled For March 1st, Message From Angelina Love, Joe In Montreal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

No TNA Show Scheduled For March 1st, Message From Angelina Love, Joe In Montreal Vide
PostSubject: No TNA Show Scheduled For March 1st, Message From Angelina Love, Joe In Montreal   No TNA Show Scheduled For March 1st, Message From Angelina Love, Joe In Montreal I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am

-Wrestling-Edge.com

– Universal Studios has updated the TNA schedule on their website. Here are the changes and additions:

* The TNA tapings in early March have been moved back to March 8th & 9th, so the live special on March 1st appears to be off.

* The TNA taping on March 24th has been canceled.

* TNA will be holding tapings on April 5th, 6th, 19th & 20th.

(Thanks to Devin Cutting)

– Angelina Love posted a note on her MySpace account today making it perfectly clear that she does not have an account on Twitter. She wrote:

I’ve made this a status update before, but I guess people didn’t read it right or didn’t see it because I’m still getting messages & questions about this……..

I DO NOT HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!!
I DO NOT HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!!

If you are twatting with someone who says they are Angelina Love, Angel Williams or Lauren Williams (or any mix of those names) you are twatting with a poser! I have no plans to get a Twitter account either so I hope that clears it up.

– Samoa Joe, Hernandez and Sylvan Grenier headline for Top of he World Wrestling on Mar. 5 at the Pierre Charboneau Center in Montreal.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

No TNA Show Scheduled For March 1st, Message From Angelina Love, Joe In Montreal Vide
PostSubject: Re: No TNA Show Scheduled For March 1st, Message From Angelina Love, Joe In Montreal   No TNA Show Scheduled For March 1st, Message From Angelina Love, Joe In Montreal I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:07 am

I GOT SCAMMED? Surprised AWWW Sad LMAO
Back to top Go down

No TNA Show Scheduled For March 1st, Message From Angelina Love, Joe In Montreal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: TNA News & Spoilers-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com