Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

TNA Rejects Signing Former WWE Tag Team, Updates On Scott Steiner & Ric Flair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

TNA Rejects Signing Former WWE Tag Team, Updates On Scott Steiner & Ric Flair Vide
PostSubject: TNA Rejects Signing Former WWE Tag Team, Updates On Scott Steiner & Ric Flair   TNA Rejects Signing Former WWE Tag Team, Updates On Scott Steiner & Ric Flair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 am

sources: www.pwtorch.com, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

– Former WWE wrestler Johnny Stamboli, who wrestled as Rellik during his previous stint in TNA, inquired about returning to the organization as part of a tag team with Chuck Palumbo, but company officials were said to not be interested.

Alongside Nunzio, Stamboli and Palumbo worked together as a tag team in World Wrestling Entertainment as “The F.B.I.” — Full Blooded Italians. The partnership ended when both Stamboli and Palumbo were released from their WWE contracts on November 4, 2004.

– Regarding Scott Steiner’s departure from TNA Wrestling this past week, his contract expired and he wasn’t offered a new contract. He is now accepting independent bookings through wrestling representative Bill Behrens and is also available for teaming with his brother, Rick Steiner, as the Steiner Brothers. Those interesting in booking “Big Poppa Pump” can contact Behrens at showbis@aol.com.

– Ric Flair is looking to open a gym and wrestling school in his hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina. He owned several Gold’s Gyms years ago, and when he sold them, he had a non-compete clause which ran out at the end of last year.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

TNA Rejects Signing Former WWE Tag Team, Updates On Scott Steiner & Ric Flair Vide
PostSubject: Re: TNA Rejects Signing Former WWE Tag Team, Updates On Scott Steiner & Ric Flair   TNA Rejects Signing Former WWE Tag Team, Updates On Scott Steiner & Ric Flair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:05 am

LMAO SORRY CHUCK
Back to top Go down

TNA Rejects Signing Former WWE Tag Team, Updates On Scott Steiner & Ric Flair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: TNA News & Spoilers-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com