Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected Vide
PostSubject: Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected   Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 pm

F4WOnline.com's Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that WWE recently contacted Hollywood writers about working on a hybrid reality series, supporting rumors that WWE's new NXT series will incorporate reality aspects.

One idea--and it should be noted that at least five ideas have gained traction, so this is hardly confirmed--would essentially treat each episode like an episode of Spike TV's "The Ultimate Fighter," with two wrestlers building to a match at the conclusion of the hour.

With that reality show idea in mind, there has consequently been some backstage concern about WWE's ability to successfully produce such a series. Because shows like "The Ultimate Fighter" require extensive and expensive editing, many are wondering how WWE will be able to do justice to a show within that framework while turning around episodes for broadcast each week.

The fact that Vince McMahon will likely micro-manage and seek to approve all aspects of the program will only add to the difficult production process.

Sources thus predict that while the show will come across as intriguing out of the gate, natural production constraints--especially while the other shows are focused on building the all-important WrestleMania event--will result in the product quickly being diluted.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected   Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:14 am

Damm F*CK WWE AND THEIR "REALITY" SHOW Sad
Back to top Go down
W-olf
Admin
Admin
W-olf

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Sting , AJ , Jeff
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected   Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:15 pm

XFL anyone?
Back to top Go down
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

PostSubject: Re: Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected   Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:02 pm

XFL had better, yet crappier publicity.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected   Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:46 pm

NXT is going to be light Tough ENough that doesn't do SH*T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected   Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report: Backstage concern over WWE NXT plans, Hollywood influence expected

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: WWE News & Spoilers-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com