Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings Vide
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings   Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Hulk Hogan claimed on the Bubba the Love Sponge show this week that he would be turning heel soon. Hogan also said he didn't want his daughter Brooke to become a character in wrestling.

- Eric Bischoff has came up with the idea of doing ratings for top TNA contenders to justify them getting World Heavyweight Title shots. The Against All Odds countdown show last week saw the debut of the rating system.

- Kurt Angle has been wanting a reduction in his TNA work schedule.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings   Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:22 am

More Details on Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work in TNA

Source: F4Wonline.com

- As noted yesterday, Kurt Angle has asked for a schedule from TNA with less work. Word is that Angle is open to finishing his wrestling career with TNA but wants the reduced schedule with no live events. Sources say Angle is still battling many injuries and is thinking about life after wrestling.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings   Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am

KURT SHOULD TAKE A BREAK AND THEN GO BACK TO TNA I GUESS ALTHOUGH KURT TO GO TO WWE FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings   Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Wanting Less Work, Hulk Hogan Turning Heel?, TNA Contender Ratings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: TNA News & Spoilers-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com