Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

*Spoilers* ECW on SyFy Tapings – February 9th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

*Spoilers* ECW on SyFy Tapings – February 9th Vide
PostSubject: *Spoilers* ECW on SyFy Tapings – February 9th   *Spoilers* ECW on SyFy Tapings – February 9th I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:08 pm

ECW on SyFy Taping

A conference in the locker room led by Tiffany regarding NXT. She said it was a great opportunity for everyone.

1. Yoshi Tatsu and Goldust defeated Baretta and Croft in a No. 1 contenders match for a shot at the Unified Tag Titles. Back and forth early until the heels got the upper hand for a few minutes. Goldust got the tag and beat up on Baretta. Croft got in on a blind tag and hit a chop block on golddust. The heels dominated until Goldust rallied and got the hot tag. Yoshi hit a flurry of offense and picked up the pin in 9:45. The crowd was into the end. Pretty good match.

The Ted DiBiase Hall of Fame video aired and got a better ovation tonight than last night.

2. Ezekiel Jackson beat Harry Wallace. Wallace got to the ring during the break. Jackson came down with Regal. A squash finish in 1:20. Regal and zeke cuts a promo while I got moved to a seat on the floor. Couldn’t catch what they said.

A massive “who dat” chant broke out over the break.

Christian cut a backstage promo saying he would have an Extreme Rules match with Jackson next week.

3. Shelton Benjamin defeated Vance Archer. Shelton cut a promo. Cheap pop for starting off with ‘who dat’. Wasn’t happy when he first came to ecw. Said young superstars showed him what it takes to get into this industry. Said he’d miss everyone but Archer.

Shelton got the early advantage. The fight went to the outside where Benjamin dominated more. Archer gained momentum when he speared Shelton into the side of the ring. Shelton blocked a shot from a kendo stick with a chair. Pretty cool. Archer got the upper hand again and rolled Shelton back into the ring.

A medic came into the ring to check out Shelton. Wow. What a way to disrupt the flow of the match. Back in the action they scrapped for a bit. Archer took off a turnbuckle cushion, and went to work on Shelton’s arm. After several minutes Shelton got momentum and his a couple of his spots on Vance. Benjamin hit Paydirt and got the pinfall at 10:23 by my count. A fun match that didn’t really stretch the no DQ stipulation.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

*Spoilers* ECW on SyFy Tapings – February 9th Vide
PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* ECW on SyFy Tapings – February 9th   *Spoilers* ECW on SyFy Tapings – February 9th I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 am

ECW SUCKS THOUGH Sad
Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* ECW on SyFy Tapings – February 9th

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: WWE News & Spoilers-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com