Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Register now before Guests & Lurkers can no longer see ANY of the forum. For current members Welcome Back!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWL Facebook Page

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check your Private Messages for a new message from The Stunner. You are pre-registered at our newer, better forum. Your usernames are the same but each of you have been given temporary passwords. Click Here To Go To N.L.W.L.'s New Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Easy Copy/Pastes
[img][/img] :: [url][/url]

Share | 

JR Blog: Reports of Him Appearing at RAW, The Rock's WWE Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Stunner
Admin
Admin
The Stunner

Favs
Fav. Wrestler: Steve Austin
Fav. Celeb: Um, no idea....

JR Blog: Reports of Him Appearing at RAW, The Rock's WWE Return Vide
PostSubject: JR Blog: Reports of Him Appearing at RAW, The Rock's WWE Return   JR Blog: Reports of Him Appearing at RAW, The Rock's WWE Return I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Jim Ross is back with another blog on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some of the highlights:

- It has been reported on line that I am making some sort of unadvertised appearance at the March 1 OKC event as we have been getting emails regarding such. This is all news to me and I know of absolutely nothing that is planned. We are spending considerable time and some in kind donations to help promote the WWE event but that's the extend of it. I do hope to drop by and say hello to friends prior to the event starting but will likely watch the show from home or possibly "in the back."

- Dwayne Johnson reiterated what we have said here for the longest time and that is that he isn't interested in stepping back in the ring as a wrestler but doing a speaking role and having fun on a wrestling show would be more to his liking. Bottom line, one takes Dwayne any way one can get him as he is a huge star who will pop a TV rating which is the holy grail for wrestling promoters.
Back to top Go down
https://nlwl.darkbb.com
ilikewwe11

Favs
Fav. Wrestler:
Fav. Celeb:

JR Blog: Reports of Him Appearing at RAW, The Rock's WWE Return Vide
PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: Reports of Him Appearing at RAW, The Rock's WWE Return   JR Blog: Reports of Him Appearing at RAW, The Rock's WWE Return I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:11 am

J.R IS AWESOME Smile
Back to top Go down

JR Blog: Reports of Him Appearing at RAW, The Rock's WWE Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: WWE News & Spoilers-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com